Our practice is seeking a skilled play therapist to expand our existing play therapy services. We welcome applications from fully-licensed clinicians (RPT preferred) and from strong interns. The accepted applicant will work alongside our licensed clinicians and trainees, specializing in providing individual and family-based intervention for children, adolescents, and adults.
Compensation: The accepted applicant for this position will become a commission-based employee of Therapy Dallas. Compensation will be discussed at the time of interview, and will be commensurate with private practice earning potential.
Start date: Negotiable.
Therapy Dallas is a group practice offering coordinated and comprehensive psychological services for children, adolescents, and adults in the Dallas area. Our therapists specialize in Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT) and play/activity therapy, providing coordinated, evidence-based individual and family-based interventions. Given the frequency with which we receive referrals seeking play therapy, our practice is eager to hire an additional play therapist to accommodate these referrals and work collaboratively with our current clinicians.
- Patient referrals
- Furnished therapy offices (traditional, play, and activity); shared waiting room and collaborative spaces
- Full-time administrative support (e.g., scheduling, billing, etc.)
- Shared therapeutic resources (e.g., play/activity therapy materials; reference materials; etc.)
- Operational amenities & support (e.g., phone/fax/internet; IT services; networking resources)
- Consultative support (e.g., clinical, ethical, legal)
- Collaborative — and friendly! — work environment
Please send a cover letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
After reviewing your materials, we may invite you to schedule one or more formal interview(s). In the event we would like to schedule an interview, our office will contact you to discuss scheduling options.
Thank you in advance for your interest in this position! Please do not hesitate to contact our office with any questions you might have about this opportunity, as we are happy to provide additional information. You may reach our office manager, Laura Guerra, via e-mail at email@example.com, or via phone at 214-755-6119.