- Next group begins March 28 or April 4, 2023
- Meets 6 consecutive weeks on Tuesdays from 11:30am-12:20pm
- Facilitated by Audrey Woods, MS, LPC
- Format: TBD (virtual vs. in-person, to be guided by interest)
- Fee: $70/session (i.e., $420 in total)
Being a mom is a really hard job. The hours are unpredictable, the demands are variable, your “coworkers” are often temperamental, and the praise can be infrequent. This 6-week group is for mothers seeking strategies and solidarity while navigating the challenges of raising healthy humans. We will offer support, evidence-based behavioral strategies, and group wisdom in a safe, welcoming, and confidential space, with a touch of humor to get us through.
- March 21, 28
- April 4, 11, 18, 25
Audrey Weber, MS, LPC has worked with children, adolescents, and adults across a variety of settings throughout her training at Oklahoma State University and her during her subsequent work in community mental health. She specializes in evidence-based individual and family-based interventions for anxiety, ADHD, depression, and a variety of other concerns. Additionally, she specializes in providing Parent Consultation, in both individual and group settings.