We invite you to reach out to us in real-time… or to schedule online below.
We look forward to speaking!
While operating remotely during the COVID-19 pandemic, we will do our best to return all messages within 24 hours and as promptly as possible. We appreciate your patience and look forward to speaking with you!
TO SCHEDULE ONLINE:
Some of our therapists offer an initial 15-20-minute complimentary phone consultation to help gauge goodness-of-fit. Click here to request (pop-up window will open).
Ready to book your first session? To view your chosen therapist’s availability, click here (pop-up window will open) and select “New Patient Intake Request.”
- New patient appointments are 50 minutes in length.
- Within 24 hours of your request (and prior to your first appointment), our office will reach out to you to gather some initial information, discuss fees/scheduling, and address any questions you might have.
- Should you need to cancel your appointment for any reason, we kindly request 48-hours notice.
After we reach out to confirm your first appointment, you will receive an e-mail inviting you to our secure patient portal.
- Please log in and create a custom password.
- Please review and complete all forms before your first appointment.
- You will receive your personalized telehealth link for your private and secure session: Click on this link a few minutes before your designated start time to avert any technical issues.
- Choose a quiet, comfortable, and private space for your session. Sheltering-in may require you to get creative in this regard! Consider using head-phones to enhance privacy, sitting outdoors if the weather is nice, or even taking a walk during your session.
- Don’t worry if you have technical difficulties when first starting out; if your therapist doesn’t see you arrive in her virtual office, she will call you at your primary contact number (submitted with your new patient paperwork).